Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stress

I've been going through a lot with school like the last couple of weeks. I have been trying to understand why am I going through this. I went through all of this financial problems my freshman year. This year I feel like its worse. Now I finally realize why i am taking the same test twice. The first time it was to teach me faith. I learned if i have a little faith the things I desire will be mines. This time its about humility. Although I desire to go to school, I dn't appreciate the priviledge of being at a unversity. I always thought I was suppose to be thee because I did everything right to ge there. God had to show me it could be taken away because I don't act like I care. I do enough work to get by and I always complain about it. I had to really humble myself and say I'm blessed and I need to start acting like I appreciate my blessings. As easily as I received it , it can be taken away.

No comments: